Prep Time: - mins Cook Time: 25 mins - Serves: 2
- 4 HECK! Vegan Breakfast Sausages
- 14 cherry tomatoes (on the vine)
- 2 portobello mushrooms
- 2 free range eggs
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°c, 180°c fan and the grill to medium heat.
- Bring a saucepan of water to boil and add the white wine vinegar. Turn down the heat and keep water gently simmering.
- Pop the sausages under a medium grill for 10-12 minutes, turning frequently.
- Season the mushrooms and drizzle with olive oil, then place on baking tray and roast for 10 minutes whilst the sausages are cooking.
- 5 minutes before the sausages are nearly ready, add the cherry tomatoes to the tray with the mushrooms.
- Now poach the eggs. Crack one egg into a mug and gently place into the water. Do this for each of the eggs then cook for 3-4 minutes in simmering water.
- Remove eggs with a slotted spoon and place on kitchen towel to dry.
- Divide eggs, tomatoes. mushrooms and sausages between two plated and serve with your favourite toast.