Prep time: 20mins - Cook time: 20mins - Serves: 2
All your comfort food favourites rolled into one and it's even better that this recipe is completely vegan friendly! Add your favourite toppings and enjoy!
- 2 Heck! Vegfurters
- 2 Hot Dog Rollsturm
- 1 tbsp Sunflower Oil
For the Mac & Cheeze:
- 150g macaroni pasta
- 300ml plant milk
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 pinch of turmeric
- 100g vegan cheddar style cheeze
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- Begin by preparing your macaroni pasta according to the packaging instructions.
- In a medium size saucepan, heat the plant milk over medium heat. Once it begins to steam, add in the vegan cheeze - ideally shredded, so it melts easier. Whisk in the rest of the ingredients and add in the cooked & drained macaroni pasta.
- Pan-fry your Vegfurters in a little oil in the meantime.
- Cut open your hot dog buns length-wise and place a Vegfurter into each bun.
- Top with the Mac & Cheeze and serve with your favourite condiments alongside chips or potato wedges.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||
Per 420g Portion
(2 Sausages = 74g)
|Of Which Saturates||3.1g||13g|
|Of Which Sugars||1.5g||6.2g|