All your comfort food favourites rolled into one and it's even better that this recipe is completely vegan friendly! Add your favourite toppings and enjoy!
- 2 hot dog rolls
- 2 vegfurters, grilled/pan-fried
- A little oil for frying
For the Mac & Cheeze:
- 150g macaroni pasta
- 300ml plant milk
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 pinch of turmeric
- 100g vegan cheddar style cheeze
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
Ketchup, vegan mayo & mustard Chips or potato wedges
- Begin by preparing your macaroni pasta according to the packaging instructions.
- In a medium size saucepan, heat the plant milk over medium heat. Once it begins to steam, add in the vegan cheeze - ideally shredded, so it melts easier. Whisk in the rest of the ingredients and add in the cooked & drained macaroni pasta.
- Grill or pan-fry your Vegfurters in a little oil in the meantime.
- Cut open your hot dog buns length-wise and place a Vegfurter into each bun.
- Top with the Mac & Cheeze and serve with your favourite condiments alongside chips or potato wedges.