Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 40 minutes Serves: 6-8 nuggets
Making your favourite foods vegan doesn’t have to be hard! Follow this simple 5 step, 5 ingredient recipe, to make amazing nuggets at home using our Ultimate Vegan Burger.
- 1 Pack Ultimate Vegan Burger
- 150g Gluten Free Breadcrumbs
- Fresh Cut Parsley and Chives
- 150ml Water
- 110g gram/chickpea flour
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 200 degrees and prep your workplace. Line a baking tray with baking parchment and coat with a little olive oil and set 3 bowls out. 1 bowl with 10g gram flour, 1 bowl with the 100g gram flour and the final bowl with the breadcrumbs mixed in with the chopped parsley and chives.
- In the bowl with 100g flour pour in the water and whisk with a fork to create a batter
- Form the nuggets. Take the burgers out of its packaging and mush together to form a big ball, using a little olive oil to stop the burgers from being sticky and hard to work with. Divide the burgers into smaller balls (usually 6-8 from 2 burgers) then flatten them to form the nugget shape
- Dip each nugget into the gram flour, then the batter and lastly roll in the breadcrumbs, then place on the baking tray
- Bake for 40 minutes to cook until golden and crisp, turning the nuggets halfway. Serve with your choice of dip!
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||
Per 296g Portion
(1 Burger = 103g)
|Of Which Saturates||0.8g||2.3g|
|Of Which Sugars||2.9g||8.6g|