Prep Time: 10 mins - Cook Time: 30 mins - Serves 2
‘Eat your greens’ with this flavourful green vegan pesto pizza - crafted with a spinach pesto base and topped with our Vegan Italia sausages for an extra bite!
- 2-3 Vegan Italia Sausages
- Whole Wheat pizza dough
- 1/2 courgette, sliced
- A handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- Vegan cheese (optional)
For the pesto:
- A handful of fresh spinach
- 1 Tbsp cashews
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (or 1 small clove of garlic)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp water
- Stretch out your pizza dough to your preferred size.
- Cook the vegan Italia sausages in a small pan, then slice them.
- In the meantime transfer all ingredients for the pesto to a food processor and process until well combined.
- Spread the pesto onto your pizza base, then top with the sausage slices, cherry tomatoes, courgette and sausages.
- Baked at 190C for 15-20 minutes or until the base is cooked and the vegan cheese all melty.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||
Per 212g Portion
(2 chipolatas = 54g)
|Of Which Saturates||0.5g||2.3g|
|Of Which Sugars||2.0g||8.7g|