Prep Time: 10mins Cook Time: 40mins - Serves: 2
This flavoursome plateful brings you a little taste of India, our Bollywood bangers taking centre stage! This is far healthier than a take out!!
- 1 pack of HECK! Bollywood Bangers
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 red pepper
- ½ a tin of chickpeas
- 1-2 tbsp curry paste
- 500g cauliflower
- 100g vegan/coconut yoghurt
- Salt & Pepper
- Pre-head the oven to 200 C
- Divide your sausages into 4 evenly sized chunks and roll into balls with your hands
- Chop sweet potato into chunks and put them in a pan on cold water. Add the chickpeas to the pan. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes until the potato starts to soften
- Meanwhile, fry off your Bollywood balls with a little oil in a frying pan. Keep turning the balls so that they brown evenly. This will probably take about 12-15 mins and so you can be prepping other things whilst they cook.
- Slice and dice your red pepper
- Drain the water from the sweet potato and add the red pepper, coconut milk and curry paste. Season with salt & pepper. Bring to the boil, then simmer for a further 20 minutes.
- Grate your cauliflower so it turns into crumbs, or alternatively blitz in a food processer
- To cook the cauliflower, we suggest roasting in the oven with a drizzle of oil. Spread out on an oven-proof tray so you have a very thin layer of the rice-like ingredient. Cook for 12 minutes
- Remove veg & coconut milk mix from the hob
- Arrange cauliflower rice on your serving plates, followed by the veg mix. Put the Bollywood balls on top.
- Finish by adding some coconut yoghurt and garnish with coriander