Prep Time: - Cook Time: 20mins - Serves 2
Start your day with these fluffy, cheesy savoury waffles. Ready in under 20 minutes!
120g self raising flour
1 tbsp caster sugar
200ml oat milk
60g vegan cheese
Pinch of salt
- Preheat the waffle iron to high.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add the sausages, and cook for 10 minutes until browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the flour, sugar, oat milk, half the cheese and salt until a smooth batter forms.
- Pour half the mixture onto the waffle iron and cook for 5 minutes until golden. Repeat with the other half the mixture.
- Cut the waffles and sausages in half, top the first waffle with some vegan cheese, half the sausages, then place the other waffle on top and repeat until you have a cheesy, sausage stack.
Serve & enjoy!
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||7.8g||23g|
|of which Sugars||4.7g||14g|