Prep time: 10mins - Cook time: 40mins - Serves: 2
Enjoy these Vegan Breakfast stuffed Sweet Potatoes for lunch or dinner. These are great for a quick mid week meal.
- 1 Pack Heck! Vegan Breakfast Sausages
- 2 medium size sweet potatoes
- 1 tin baked beans
- 1⁄2 avocado
- 100g mushrooms
- 1tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 1⁄2 Tsp thyme
- 6 Stalks Tenderstem Broccoli
- Salt & pepper
- Wash your sweet potatoes then pierce them all around with a sharp knife or fork. Place them on a baking tray and place them in the oven at 190C for about 40 minutes or until softened.
- In the meantime, cook the breakfast sausages according to packaging instructions and heat up your baked beans. Slice the avocado and cook your mushrooms in a little oil and season with thyme, salt and pepper.
- Add the Tenderstem broccoli to the hot pan once your mushrooms & sausages are done and saute for 2-3 minutes until vibrant.
- Assemble your stuffed sweet potatoes: Cut them along the top and gently pull apart the halves.
- Fill each sweet potato with baked beans, mushrooms, sausages, broccoli and 1⁄4 avocado. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve with chilli flakes and ketchup
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||
Per 587g Portion
(2 Sausages = 77g)
|Of Which Saturates||0.7g||4.3g|
|Of Which Sugars||4.4g||26g|