Sausage rolls are important in life, we've used our Vegan Breakfast sausages to give them a twist. Perfect for parties, buffets, picnics and packed lunches.
- 1 pack Heck! Vegan Breakfast Sausages
- 1 puff pastry sheet
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
For the vegan ‘egg’ wash:
- 2 tbsp plant milk
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Unroll the puff pastry sheet and cut it into 6 even rectangles using a pizza cutter or sharp knife.
- Roll each Vegan Breakfast Sausage into one of the 6 rectangles.
- Combine the plant milk and maple syrup in a small bowl and use it to brush all the sausage rolls.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden
Serve warm/cold with ketchup or chilli sauce
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||
Per 191g Portion
(2 Sausages = 77g)
|Of Which Saturates||8.0g||15g|
|Of Which Sugars||6.1g||12g|