Prep Time: 5mins - Cook Time:15mins - Serves: 3
Vegan Breakfast Sausages add a Veggie twist to these yummy flatbreads. Top it with plum tomatoes, tofu and then serve with a fresh rocket salad.
- 1 Pack Heck! Vegan Breakfast Sausages
- 3 folded flatbreads
- 25g of fresh rocket, washed
- 60g baby plum tomatoes
- 4tbsp Organic ketchup (this is vegan)
- 50g of fried tofu (optional)
- Put a drop of oil in a frying pan and place on a medium to high heat. Add your sausages to the pan. Fry for about 10-15 minutes, remembering to turn occasionally so they are golden.
- Whilst the sausages are cooking, put your flatbread onto a plate or in a lunchbox. If you are wanting this warm you can either pop it in the toaster or lay under the grill for 2-3 minutes.
- Hot or cold, fill each flatbread with a handful of rocket.
- Slice your tomatoes and add to the flatbread.
- Remove the sausages from the pan and place on top of the rocket & tomatoes. Add a dollop of organic ketchup if you wish.
- We served with some fried tofu, but this is optional! If you cut into chunky slices you just need to fry off in the pan for about 2-3 minutes.
| Nutritional Information
||Per Flat Bread|
Of Which Saturates
Of Which Sugars