Prep time: 5mins Cook time: 20mins Serves: 3-4
One Pan Thai Style Rice Skillet is the perfect easy weeknight meal. Best of all, under 30 minutes to make entirely in one pot with all your favourite Thai flavours.
- 1 Pack Heck! Vegan Breakfast Sausages
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 cups cooked white rice
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 peppers, sliced
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves, (crushed)
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 100ml water
- Salt & pepper
- 3 spring onions
- Juice of 1 lime
- Start by preparing your Vegan Breakfast sausages according to the packaging instructions. In a large skillet add the coconut oil, then fry the onions and garlic until translucent, before adding the sliced peppers.
- Add the cooked rice and stir to combine, then drizzle in the turmeric and smoked paprika.
- Add the tomato paste and water to the pan and reduce the heat to a minimum.
- Place the cooked sausages into the rice skilled and add the chopped spring onions.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve with the juice of 1 lime and a drizzle of sriracha.