Prep Time: 10mins Cook Time: 35mins- Serves: 3
This super easy and quick meal is the perfect mid-week supper. Throw in your sweet potatoes and just wait for them to come out all soft and fluffy. Add our Vegan Breakfast Sausages for extra flavour and texture.
- 1 pack Heck! Vegan Breakfast Sausages
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp mango chutney
- 2 tbsp coconut milk yoghurt
- Handful of coriander leaves
- Make a small slit along the long side of each one.
- Pop into a pre heated oven at 180°C and bake for 35 mins until the skin is crispy and a knife slides in easily.
- While the potatoes are cooking, mix together the mango chutney and yoghurt and set to one side until ready to serve.
- Cook the Vegan Breakfast according to the packet instructions.
- Once the bangers and potatoes are cooked, slice the potatoes in half and fluff up the flesh inside with a fork.
- Top with the mango / yoghurt mix, then add a sausage to each half and sprinkle with fresh coriander leaves.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||
(2 Sausages Per Person)
|Of Which Saturates||1.1g||2.5g|
|Of Which Sugars||6.5g||16g|