Prep time: 10mins - Cook time: 30mins - Serves: 4
Our vegan alternative to the Italian classic we all love, spagbol! The dish is bursting with flavours of sun-drenched tomatoes and basil whilst being quick and easy to cook using our Ultimate Vegan Burger.
- 2 Packs Heck! Ultimate Vegan Burger
- 1 Onion
- 2 Medium Sized Carrots
- 1 Celery Stalk
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tbsp Italian herbs
- 100g Tomato Puree
- 200ml Vegan Red Wine
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce (Gluten free if needed)
- 1 400g Tin Chopped Italian Tomatoes
- 300g Spaghetti
- 20g Sun-dried Tomatoes
- Fresh Basil to garnish
- Dice the onion, celery and carrots and add to a large frying pan on medium heat with some olive oil. Season with salt and cook until golden and caramelised
- Dice the garlic and add with the Italian seasoning. Cook for 2-3 minutes
- Add the Ultimate Vegan Burgers and tomato paste. Mix well and use spoon to break burgers down into a mince like texture.
- Increase the heat and add the red wine and soy sauce
- Add the tinned tomatoes
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil and add the spaghetti - Cook until al dente
- Reduce the heat of sauce to a low simmer whilst spaghetti cooks
- Combine the pasta and bolognese
- Garnish with sun-dried tomatoes and basil.