Prep time: 15mins - Cooking time: 10mins - Serves: 2
These vibrant burgers are full of flavour! Using our delicious Heck Vegan Burgers in combination with pickled beetroot, a spicy turmeric mayo (vegan of course!) and smashed avocado - bringing the rainbow to your plate!
- 1 pack Heck! Ultimate Vegan Burgers
- 2 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 2 pink burger buns (beetroot flavoured)
- 2 tbsp vegan mayo
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- 6 slices pickled beetroot
- 2 medium-sized lettuce leaves
- 1 avocado, smashed
- Juice 1⁄2 lime
- 1⁄4 sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Chilli flakes
- Raw red onion rings
- Fry the burgers over medium heat in a non-stick frying pan until golden on both sides. Set aside and use the pan to toast your burger bun halves until they are lightly crispy.
- In a small bowl, combine the vegan mayo, hot sauce and turmeric powder.
- Smash the avocado in a food processor or with a fork in another bowl, then stir in the lime juice, salt, pepper and chilli flakes (optional).
- Assemble your burgers! Start with a dollop of the spicy mayo mix, top with a lettuce leaf and the burger patty. Add the beetroot slices on top, then divide the smashed avocado between both burgers and top with raw red onion rings (optional).
- Finish off with the top bun and you’re ready to dig in!
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Burger|
|Of Which Saturates||2.8g||8.2g|
|Of Which Sugars||3.6g||10g|