Prep time: 5mins - Cook time: 45mins - Serves: 2
Try this classic meal with a vegan twist, made with our Ultimate vegan burger, lettuce, tomato and gherkins, served with homemade thyme wedges and burger sauce. The perfect Friday night in.
- 1 Pack Heck! Ultimate Vegan Burgers
- 2 Seeded Sour Dough Bread Rolls
- 2 Salad Tomatoes
- 1/2 Iceberg Lettuce
- 1 Red Onion
- 2 Slices Vegan Cheese
- 10 Gherkin Slices
- 1 tbsp Sunflower Oil
For the Burger Sauce
- 2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tbsp American Mustard
- 2 tbsp Vegan Mayo
- 2 Gherkins (finely chopped)
For the Homemade Thyme Wedges
- 2 Baking Potatoes
- 3 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 2 tbsp Fresh Thyme
- Pre - Heat the oven to 200'C
- Slice the potatoes into strips and place onto a baking tray.
- Sprinkle over the thyme and drizzle with the oil, then place it into the oven for 30mins.
- When theres 15mins left of the potato wedges, place a frying pan on the hob at a medium to high heat with the oil. Once the pan is up to temperature, add the burgers to the pan cooking until the wedges are done, make sure to flip the burgers half-way.
- Whilst the burgers and wedges are cooking, shred the Ice-Berg Lettuce, the Red Onion and slice the Tomatoes.
- To make the burger sauce, mix the Tomato Ketchup, Mayo, American Mustard and the chopped Gherkins.
- Once everything is cooked its time to make the burger, firstly, slice the sourdough rolls in half and add a dollop on the sauce to each side, then place the shredded red onion, iceberg lettuce and sliced tomato onto the bottom piece.
- Now add the cheese slices and the Ultimate Vegan Burger then the sliced gherkins and the roll top.
- Serve up your burger with your homemade wedges and Vegan Guacamole.
|Per 100g||Per Portion|
|Of Which Saturates||1.6g||9.8g|
|Of Which Sugars||3.0g||18g|