Prep time: 15mins - Cook time: 20mins - Serves: 2
Mouth-watering combination of sweet and savoury flavours in this sweet potato hash. Served with our Meat-Free with Apple Sausages, toasted crunchy pecan nuts and a drizzle of maple syrup and sea salt for the perfect flavour sensation.
- 1 pack Heck! Meat-Free with Apple Sausages
- 2 tsp rapeseed oil
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, finely diced
- 1 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 150g pecans (whole)
- 75ml maple syrup
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- Heat half of the oil in a large pan and fry the sausages inside until golden. Carefully slice them and add them back to the pan for 2 minutes or until the edges begin to crispen up, then set them aside.
- Add the rest of the oil to the pan and gently fry the sweet potato dices until softened (10-15 minutes). Stir in the smoked paprika powder for the last 2 minutes.
- In the meantime place your pecans onto a baking tray and toast them in the oven at 180°C for 3-4 minutes, be careful not to burn them!
- Toss to combine the potato, toasted pecans and sausage slices, drizzle with the maple syrup and sprinkle with sea salt flakes. Serve hot or cold.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|Of Which Saturates||1.1g||5.3g|
|Of Which Sugars||9.2g||45g|