Prep Time: 5 mins - Cook Time: 20 mins (8 mins for the pizza) - Serves 2
There’s something special about a meat feast pizza, it’s total comfort food. This pizza combines sweet, salty and spicy and if you’re lucky enough to have leftovers, it makes a great breakfast.
3 Paprika Chicken Chipolatas
1 x 250g NYC Dough ball
X Gram American Marinara Sauce
150g grated Mozzarella
2 tsp of N’Duja (more if you want it spicy)
A handful of Pepperoni
4 diced Basil Leaves
Freshly grated Hard Cheese
(optional) Chilli infused honey
- Slice or tear the paprika sausages into bite size pieces
- Heat a medium sized frying pan with a little olive oil and fry the sausage on medium high until browned, lower the heat to medium until cooked through.
- Allow to cool.
- Stretch out the doughball to 12”, add top with the marinara sauce and mozzarella, add sausage, pepperoni and pancetta. Cook at around 300c for around 8 minutes, with the flame on medium-low, turning occasionally to ensure even cooking.
- Stack the basil leaves on top of each other and roll them into a ‘tube’ slice into segments a few mm thick, once unrolled you should have even strands of basil perfect for sprinkling on the pizza.
- Once you’ve added the basil, take your favourite hard cheese (I like to use parmesan or pecorino), and generously grate it on top of the pizza, the heat of the toppings will melt the cheese slightly, slice and serve. I like to add a generous drizzle of chilli infused honey for an extra sweet and spicy kick.
This recipe has been made for us by Mozzafella!
Mozzafella (Dan Hall) is a multi-award winning UK pizza chef, who operates pizza pop ups throughout Yorkshire, as well as being a brand ambassador for Ooni pizza ovens.
Winner Best Pizza Chef of the year 2021
Category winner; Best Pizza Chef of the year 2021
Winner Best pizzeria in England 2019
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||5.2g||12g|
|of which Sugars||0.6g||1.4g|