Prep Time: 10mins Cook Time: 35mins- Serves: 3
Tuck into this hearty winter salad. This recipe includes ingredients such as our Super Green Sausages, Quinoa and Tomatoes.
- 1 pack Heck! Super Greens sausages
- Olive oil for cooking
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 small red onion
- 250g cooked whole meal rice
- 150g cooked quinoa
- 6-8 sundried tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 60g black olives (pitted and sliced)
- Finely slice the red onion, and cut the broccoli into small florets.
- Heat a drop of olive oil in a large frying pan and cook the onion for a few minutes until it becomes translucent.
- Add the broccoli and continue to cook for another 5 minutes and then add the rice, quinoa, sun-dried tomatoes and olives. You may need to add a tbsp of hot water to the pan at this point to keep everything moist.
- Cook the sausages according to the packet instructions.
- Once the salad mix is piping hot, pour onto a big serving dish and top with the sausages before serving.
- A spritz of lemon juice and a drizzle of oil from the sun-dried tomato jar adds a great finishing touch.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||
Per 349g Portion
(2 Sausages = 77g)
|Of Which Saturates||0.4g||1.5g|
|Of Which Sugars||2.3g||8.1g|