Prep time: 5mins - Cook time: 5mins - Serves: 4
Getting bored of avocados on toast? Swap out the avocado for our Super Green Sausages for your new go too quick and easy. Low in saturated fat, snack or breakfast. Made with Quinoa, Spinach, Kale, Ginger and a hint of Mint, they offer you all the goodness you need without compromising on taste!
- 1 Pack Super Green Sausages
- 2 Bread Rolls
- 30g Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 tbsp Vegan Yogurt (we used coconut yogurt)
- De-skin sausages. To do this, cut down the middle of the sausage and start to peel back the skin.
- Pan-fry the de-skinned sausages on medium heat, using a whisk to break them up/ scramble the sausage
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and in another pan, fry them off for around 5 minutes until soft
- Toast the bread, add the scrambled super green sausages and top with the soft cherry tomatoes. Serve with vegan yogurt either as a dip or spread over the toast before adding the scrambled sausage
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|Of Which Saturates||1.5g||2.1g|
|Of Which Sugars||3.4g||4.8g|