Prep time: 10mins - Cook time: 40mins - Serves: 3
Introducing the most simple and delicious Veggie Sausage Tray Bake. Using our plant-based Super Green Sausages. This is a great one dish recipe, quick and easy for those busy evenings.
- 1 Pack Heck! Super Green Sausages
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 5 Garlic Cloves, (Peeled)
- 3 Yellow Onions (Quartered)
- 2 large potatoes (Cubed)
- 2 sweet potatoes (Cubed)
- 300g chestnut mushrooms
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Prepare your veg as outlined in the ingredients list. Place them on a large baking tray, alongside the garlic and sausages.
- Drizzle the tray with the olive oil roast in the oven for 30 minutes at 190C.
- After 30 minutes, carefully stir through the roasted veg, add the fresh herbs and roast for a further 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve on their own or alongside a fresh salad.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||
Per 450g Portion
(2 Sausages = 77g)
|Of Which Saturates||0.6g||2.6g|
|Of Which Sugars||3.3g||15g|