Cook Time: 20-25 mins - Serves: 2
Get a slice of this! Stack our Sausage Squares between buttery toast & with a fried egg on top. It’s mouth-wateringly tasty…
- HECK Square Sausages
- Sourdough Bread or Breakfast Muffins
- 4 x Large Eggs
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Sauce of your choice
- In a large hot pan with a little olive oil add the HECK sausage squares. Cook on each side until golden brown and cooked all the way through.
- Slice and toast the bread or muffins until golden.
- In a hot pan, add a little oil or butter, crack in the eggs and fry until the whites have cooked.
- Stack it up – Toast, sausage, egg and repeat!
|per 100g||per portion|
|of which Saturates||8.4g||29g|
|of which Sugars||1.2g||4.3g|