Cook Time: 20-25 mins - Serves: 2
A delicious bowlful of Japanese flavours. Our seasoned chicken mince served with chunky Udon noodles, Tenderstem broccoli, Pak Choi, mushrooms and a sesame, soy sauce. Ready in just 25 minutes, start to finish!
- HECK Spring Chicken Mince
- 2 x Udon Noodles (ready to cook soft packs)
- 120g Tenderstem Broccoli
- 100g Pak Choi
- 100g Shitaake Mushrooms
- Soy Sauce
- Approx. 1tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Olive Oil
- 1tbsp Sesame Oil
- Fresh Coriander
- In a large hot pan or wok, cook your spring chicken mince with a little oil until golden brown and cooked all the way through. Use a wooden spoon to break up whilst cooking.
- Lightly steam the tenderstem broccoli for around 5 minutes until al dente.
- To the large pan of mince, add in the udon noodles (break them up gently), the sesame oil, broccoli, pak choi and mushrooms - allow to simmer on a low heat for until the pak choi, mushrooms and noodles have all softened (should only be a few minute).
- Drizzle over the soya sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds and fresh coriander to finish.