Prep Time: 10 mins - Cook Time: 15 mins - Serves 3-4
Ultimately creamy, but with a twist! This creamy Italian sausage pasta packs a light punch! Loaded with cherry tomatoes and broccoli florets and with a hint of chilli, it’s a tasty way to get 1 of your 5 a day!
- 300g short pasta
- 1 pack Vegan Italia Chipolatas
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- A handful of broccoli
- 1 tin cherry tomatoes
- 100ml vegan cream
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the packaging instructions. Place the broccoli into the pasta water for the last minute before draining.
- Cook the Vegan Italia sausages in a non-stick pan with a little oil, then chop them into slices.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, cook the red onion until softened, then add in the crushed garlic and cook for 1 minute. Pour in the tin of cherry tomatoes and stir in the vegan cream.
- Add the chilli flakes and season to taste with salt & pepper, then add in the cooked pasta and stir to combine. Serve topped with the broccoli and sausage slices & enjoy!
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||
Per 212g Portion
(2 chipolatas = 54g)
|Of Which Saturates||1.2g||2.5g|
|Of Which Sugars||2.8g||5.9g|