Prep Time: 5mins - Cook Time: 20mins - Serves: 2
Try this deconstructed Shakshuka with our Paprika Chicken Sausages, Add some roasted tomatoes and there you have it, the perfect mid week meal.
- 1 Pack Heck! Paprika Chicken Chipolatas
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 heaped tsp harissa paste
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp Fat free yoghurt
- 5g Paprika
- 15g Parsley (Chopped)
- Spritz a frying pan with low-cal spray and cook the red onion for a couple of minutes, then add the sausages. Continue to cook over a medium heat until the sausages are browned and piping hot throughout.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, harissa paste and tomato puree with a splash of water.
- Cook for a further 5 minutes, adding more water a little at a time if the mix seems to be getting too dry. You want the tomatoes to break down over the heat so it gets properly saucy!
- Make a couple of holes in the mix and crack an egg into each well.
- Keep the dish on the heat for 3-4 minutes until the egg is cooked to your liking.
- We prefer it to be a bit runny so probably no more than 4 minutes until you’re ready to serve.
- Finally top with a couple of generous dollops of fat free Greek style yoghurt, a pinch of paprika and a good sprinkle of chopped parsley.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||
(5 Chipolatas Per Person)
|Of Which Saturates||1.2g||4.1g|
|Of Which Sugars||2.1g||7.2g|