Prep Time: 15mins Cook Time: 30mins- Serves: 2
Packed with cajun-spiced Simply Chicken Chipolatas and a zesty dressing, this easy pasta salad is exploding with flavour.
- 1 pack Heck! Simply Chicken burgers
- 1 tsp Cajun spices
- Lo-cal spray
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- ½ red onion
- 100g baby spinach
- 80g dried pasta shapes of your choice
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp low fat mayonnaise
- 140g fat free natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Slice the peppers and onion and then sauté over a medium heat for 8-10 minutes with the Cajun spices and a few spritzes of lo-cal spray. Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Cook the pasta until al dente, drain well then fold in the cooked peppers and onion.
- Set aside until cooler then add the baby spinach and dressing.
- Cook the Simply Chicken burgers according to the packet instructions, then serve up with the Cajun pasta salad.
- To make the dressing, mix all the ingredients together and season to taste.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|Of Which Saturates||0.5g||2.2g|
|Of Which Sugars||3.5g||15g|