A one pot wonder for the whole family. To make it go even further serve with mash or jacket potato. Freezer friendly, it's a real winner!
- 1 pack Family Favourite Sausages
- 1 bag of Spring Greens or chop up some kale, spinach, cavolo nero (whatever you fancy)
- 1 Tin of Cannellini Beans
- 1 Tin of Chopped Tomatoes
- 3 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1 Garlic Clove (Crushed)
- 2 Diced Onions
- 1 Vegetable Stock Cube
- 1tbsp Paprika
- 1tsp Rosemary
- 1 Tin Water
- Olive Oil
- In a large hot pan, cook your sausages with a little oil until golden brown and cooked all the way through then set to one side.
- In a large casserole pot, add in some oil, crushed garlic and the diced onion, allow to saute until softened.
- Then add in the chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, 1 tin of water, crumbled stock cube, cannellini beans, paprika, rosemary and seasoning. Stir to combine.
- Add in the cooked sausages and allow to simmer for 10 minutes before adding in the spring greens and then allow to simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Serve as is, or with some mashed potato or jacket potato.
A great one pot wonder which can be made in advance for meal prep
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||1.6g||5.3g|
|of which Sugars||3.1g||10g|