Prep time: 5mins - Cook Time: 15mins - Serves: 1
Simply Chicken Peanut Butter Chicken Salad is a delicious healthy salad for lunch or dinner.
- 1 x HECK Simply Chicken Burger
- ½ tbsp of low salt soy sauce
- 4 tbsp of peanut butter (we’ve used crunchy)
- ¼ tsp of dried or fresh chili
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1 tsp of chopped unsalted roasted peanuts
- Olive oil
- Put a splash of oil into a frying pan and heat. Add your burger and using a spatula or the back of a spoon, mash up into a mince.
- Add the soy sauce & chili and cook for 10 minutes on a medium heat until the chicken is cooked, mixing regularly to get an even browning and to avoid burning
- Now add the peanut butter, then stir thoroughly. Continue to fry until warmed through
- Rinse the spinach and serve on a plate. Add the chicken and finish with some chopped peanuts