Prep Time: 5mins - Cooking Time: 15mins - Serves: 2
Whip up this quick and easy brunch recipe. Forget Avocado on toast, this is the Heck! way. Topped with lashings of Siracha, this will sure give you a kick start for the day ahead.
- 1 Pack Heck! Vegan Breakfast Sausages
- 1 Pack Piccolo Vine Tomatoes
- 2 Slices. Sourdough Bread
- Siracha (optional)
- Pre - Heat the oven to 180'C
- Place the tomatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil and a twist of black pepper.
- Pop the tomatoes in the oven for 15mins or until the skins are starting to come off.
- Whilst the tomatoes are roasting, remove the skins from the Vegan Breakfast sausages.
- Place them into a frying pan with a drizzle of oil at a medium to high heat.
- With a whisk scramble the sausages to resemble the look of scrambled egg. Cook for 10mins.
- Whilst everything is cooking add the sourdough to the toaster and toast to desired colour.
- Once the tomatoes are cooked it time to serve up. Remove the sourdough from the toaster and place on a plate, add the scrambled vegan breakfast sausages then top with the roasted tomatoes.
- Drizzle over the Siracha and serve immediately.