Prep time: 15mins - Cook time: 30mins - Serves: 4
It can’t get easier than this: Roast our Heck! Meat-Free With Apple Sausages alongside your favourite seasonal veg for a moreish dish! For our Sausage Veggie Sheet Pan we’ve used potatoes, onion, peppers, courgette and tenderstem broccoli. Loaded with vegetables & an extra portion of protein.
- 1 pack Heck! Meat - Free With Apple Sausages
- 2 tsp rapeseed oil
- 4 potatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 large red onion, roughly chopped
- 2 red or yellow peppers
- 1 large courgette, sliced and quartered
- 200g pack tenderstem broccoli
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Fresh rosemary & thyme (a few sprigs)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds & dried herbs to serve
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Place the potatoes, sausages, peppers, red onion and courgette on a baking tray and drizzle with a little oil, then place them in the oven for 30 minutes, tossing and flipping them halfway through.
- Add the tenderstem and fresh herbs, sprinkle the garlic powder on top and roast for a further 5 minutes before removing from the oven.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper to taste and add sesame seeds and dried herbs of your choice to serve.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|Of Which Saturates||0.1g||0.6g|
|Of Which Sugars||1.9g||9.3g|