Prep time: 15mins - Cook time: 35mins - Serves: 2
Nothing says ‘warming’ more than a dish using seasonal vegetables! This stuffed spaghetti squash is stuffed with apples, onions and spinach, alongside our Heck! Meat - Free with Apple Sausages and topped with an optional sprinkle of melty vegan cheeze.
- 1 Pack Heck! Meat - Free With Apple Sausages
- 2 tsp Rapeseed Oil
- x1 2kg Spaghetti Squash
- 50g Spinach
- 2 apples, finely diced
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 20g Vegan Cheeze (Grated)
- A sprinkle of sea salt & chilli flakes
- Preheat your oven to 190°C.
- Cut the squash in half and remove the seeds. Drizzle with a little oil and place it in the oven to roast for 15-20 minutes until slightly softened.
- In the meantime, heat 1 tsp oil over medium heat in a non-stick pan. Fry the sausages until golden, then cut them into slices and lightly fry them in the remaining oil until the edges begin to crisp up.
- To a medium size saucepan add the onion slices and a bit of oil, then cook for a few minutes until translucent. Add in the apple chunks and continue to cook for 10-15 minutes or until the apple pieces are soft and tender. Add in the spinach and allow for it to wilt, then stir in the sausage slices and remove the mix from the heat.
- Fill the squash halves with the apple/sausage mixture and sprinkle a little vegan cheeze on the top.
- Place into the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sea salt & chilli flakes and serve hot.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||
(5 Sausages Per Person)
|Of Which Saturates||0.5g||4.2g|
|Of Which Sugars||4.2g||49g|