Cook Time: 20-25 mins - Serves: 2
- HECK Sausage Dippers
- 100g Salad Bag of choice
- 250g Baby Tomatoes
- 140g Red Chicory
- Stale Bread
- Olive Oil
- Salad Dressing
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Your sauce of choice! (optional)
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 fan
- In a large hot pan with a little olive oil add the HECK Sausage Dippers. Cook until golden brown and cooked all the way through. Keep turning them as they cook.
- Whilst the sausages cook, make the croutons by tearing up pieces of the stale bread. Place them into a oven proof baking dish along with plenty of olive oil and some salt & pepper. Mix and bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown and crunchy.
- Wash the salad leaves and slice up the tomatoes. Mix up and place everything onto a plate. Top with sliced sausage dipper pieces, the crunchy croutons and drizzle over with some salad dressing.
|per 100g||per person|
|of which Saturates||1.4g||5.5g|
|of which Sugars||2.7g||10g|