Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 25 mins - Serves: 2
This quick and easy salad combines delicious flavours, from the subtle Paprika Chicken sausages to the creamy butter beans - this is the epitome of summer dishes.
- 1 Pack HECK! Paprika Chicken Sausages
- 125g tinned butter beans
- 125g tinned chick peas
- 125g cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium courgette
- 1 red pepper
- 2 spring onion sliced
- 1 tsp fres chives finely chopped
- Sea salt to taste
For The Dressing
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 30ml sherry vinegar
- 15g diced chorizo
- 10 fresh basil leaves finely chopped
- 1tsp fresh chives finely chopped
- 10ml olive oil
- 1 small glove garlic (peeled and crushed)
- Place the sausages under a medium grill and cook for 12-14 minutes.
- As the sausage are cooking place a griddle pan over a high heat and as the pan heats up cut the red pepper into eight and slice the courgette into thin strips. Season veg with a little sea salt and place in the pan, pepper skin side down for about 3-4 minutes and courgettes 2min each side. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Now for the dressing. In a small pan add the olive oil, garlic and chorizo and cook for 2 minutes, then add the sherry vinegar. Give everything a good stir, remove from the heat and add all other ingredients. Put to one side.
- In a bowl add the butter beans, chickpeas and tomatoes. Mix in Half the dressing and season to taste.
- Divide the bean mix between two plates then place the sausages on top and half of the chargrilled veg. Drizzle the remaining dressing over the top and garnish with spring onion and chive.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per 479g Portion|
|of which Saturates||0.4g||1.9g|
|of which Sugars||1.8g||8.5g|