Prep Time: 10 mins - Cook Time: 30 mins - Serves 4
Why not try this family-friendly bake instead of sausage &chips? It's sure to be a hit with kids and adults alike!
1 pack Family Favourite Chipolatas
600g sweet potatoes, peeled
1 red onion, sliced
2 courgettes, sliced
150g mushrooms, sliced
1 tsp dried thyme
½ tbsp sunflower oil
½ tbsp. low salt soy sauce (or tamari for gluten free)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Chop the sweet potatoes into regular size chunks, approx. 2cm square.
- In a large roasting tin, spread out the potatoes, chipolatas and sliced red onion and pour over the sunflower oil, soy sauce and dried thyme. Season with ground black pepper and then mix everything together with your hands to ensure it’s well coated.
- Pop into the oven for 15 minutes.
- Now add the sliced courgettes (discs around 1cm thick) and the sliced mushrooms, mixing well once again. Return to the oven for a further 15 minutes. Check the sausages are cooked through and that the vegetables are all tender then serve up.
This makes a yummy Sunday lunch for a busy day when you don’t have time to make a full roast.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||1.4g||4.3g|
|of which Sugars||3.9g||12g|