Prep Time: 15mins - Cook Time: 12-15mins - Serves 8
Mini red pepper and feta burgers with spicy sriracha mayo. The perfect party food!
1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
150g Feta Cheese
Handful of Rocket Leaves
8 tbsp Mayonnaise
2-3 tsp Sriracha Sauce
8 mini White Bread Rolls
- Place a large frying pan onto a medium heat and add the oil.
- Using a round cuter the same size in diameter as your bread rolls, cut out 8 patties from the burgers. Re rolling any cut offs.
- Place the patties into the hot frying pan and cook for 12-14 minutes, flipping half way.
- Meanwhile, mix the mayonnaise and Sriracha together, cut the white rolls in half, place a few rocket leaves on the bottom, followed by a tbsp of spicy mayo.
- Once the patties are cooked, place onto the prepared rolls, along with a generous crumbling of feta cheese and place the lid on top. Secure with a cocktail stick or skewer.
- Serve on a platter or board and present on your buffet table!
Enjoy with your guests along with a glass of fizz!
|per 100g||per slider|
|of which Saturates||5.9g||4.9g|
|of which Sugars||1.6g||1.3g|