Prep time: 1min - Cook time: 17mins - Serves 1
The simplest dishes are sometimes the most satisfying! This breaky is ideal if you’re short on time but still want something healthy to set you up for the busy day ahead. You can also use up any left-over veg you have in your fridge.
2 HECK! Vegan Breakfast sausages
60g baby plum tomatoes
50g button mushrooms
50g baby spinach
200g baked beans
- Slice your tomatoes in half on a chopping board.
- Put a drop of oil in a frying pan and place on a medium to high heat. Add your sausages to the pan.
- Once your sausages have been cooking for 5 minutes, add your tomatoes and mushrooms to the same pan. Cook for a further 10 minutes, remembering to turn the ingredients occasionally to achieve a golden brown.
- Boil the kettle.
- Empty your beans into a microwaveable dish and heat for 2 minutes until piping hot, stirring half way. Transfer into a ramakin.
- Place your spinach into a colander and pour the boiling water over the leaves. Give them a good squeeze to remove any excess water.
- Remove contents of the pan along with the spinach and arrange on a plate.
- Enjoy immediately!
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||0.3g||1.1g|
|of which Sugars||3.9g||15g|