Prep Time: 20 mins Cook Time: 20 mins Serves:2
You can never go wrong with a grazing board, and they are the perfect sharer for you & your special one
- 1 pack of Heck! Posh Nuggets- Chicken Italia or Peri Peri
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Pack Mortadella/ Speck Ham
- 1 Pack of Prosciutto
- 1 Pack of Salami
- 1 Pot of Humous (feel free to have a go at making your own)
- Mixed Olives
- 4-6 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- Your favourite cheese - we went for Gorgonzola!
- 1 Baguette/ Crusty Bread
- 1 Bag of Rocket, to garnish
For the Garlic Aioli:
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves, grated
- 1-2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees & cook the nuggets, as per instructions on the packaging.
- Whilst the nuggets are cooking, you can start to assemble the grazing board. Scrunch the prosciutto up and place on one end of the board and scatter the tomatoes next to it.
- Slice the pepper and cucumber into sticks. Peel the carrot and slice into sticks too. Then add into a little pot for crudités and place on the board.
- Keep adding each of the ingredients onto the board until you are pleased with the arrangement.
- To make the garlic aioli, grate the garlic into a bowl with the mayonnaise. Mix and add the lemon juice, stir and taste and tweak if needed. Add to a small bowl and place on the grazing board.
- Once the nuggets are cooked, you can either add them to the board as they are or you can make heart shapes if you want to go that extra mile! To make heart shapes, simply cut two nuggets diagonally, and place next to each other - two nuggets should make 2 heart shapes.
- Enjoy with your favourite tipple & a good film!