Prep time: 10mins - Cooking time: 30mins - Serves: 2
Enjoy these Pork, Sage and Onion Stuffing Meatballs as a meal for part of your Christmas table. Go the whole hog and serve up with sprouts and chantenay carrots and some baby roasted potatoes for a festive feast….
- 1 Pack Heck! Pork, Sage and Onion Stuffing
- 1 Onion (finely sliced)
- 1 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 450ml Chicken Stock
- 150g Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp Cranberry Sauce
- Remove the stuffing from the pack and chop it into 12 equal squares. Roll each square into a ball.
- Add the tbsp of oil to a frying pan, once the oil is hot, place the meatballs in the pan.
- Cook each side until nice and brown.
- Whilst the baubles are cooking, slice the onion into small chunks.
- When the balls are sealed on each side, add in the onion. Cook until slightly brown and soft.
Add the balsamic vinegar and cook for a further 5 minutes until soft and gently caramelised.
Turn the heat up and add the chicken stock, cream cheese, cranberry sauce and season. Let this simmer for a couple of minutes
- Make sure that the baubles are cook through and piping hot. Add little edible hooks by using rosemary leaves
- Have this as a meal or part of your Christmas table, serve with lots of seasonal veggies.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|Of Which Saturates||4.7g||25g|
|Of Which Sugars||1.7g||9.0g|