Prep time: 10mins - Cook time: 40mins - Serves: 3
Crispy Piri Piri nuggets with oven baked sweet potato fries, tossed in a garlic, herb and parmesan butter.
- 1 Pack Heck! Piri Piri Posh Chicken Nuggets
- 3 Sweet Potatoes (cut into matchsticks)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- 3 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- 1-2 tbsp Grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 220°C
- Place the sweet potatoes on a large baking sheet and toss with olive oil, chilli powder, and a large pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Spread the fries in an even layer., ensuring they are not touching one another. Bake for 15-20 minutes, then flip and bake for 15-20 minutes more.
- During the last 20 minutes of cook time, place the Piri Piri Nuggets onto an oven tray and bake for 20 minutes on the bottom shelf of the oven.
- Meanwhile, mix together the melted butter, garlic, parmesan, and parsley. Remove the fries from the oven and gently toss with the butter. Serve along side the Heck Piri Piri Nuggets.