Everybody loves this traditional Christmas side dish, mix it up this year making Pigs and Chicks in blankets with our Heck 97% and Chicken Italia sausages. Glazed in Honey and Mustard for that extra Christmas Indulgence.
- 1 Pack Heck! 97% Pork Sausages
- 1 Pack Heck! Chicken Italia Chipolatas
- 8 Rashers Rindless Dry-Cured Streaky Bacon
- 1 tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
- 2 tbsp Clear Runny Honey
- Pre - Heat oven to 180°C.
- Cut each streaky bacon rashers in half. Wrap a piece of bacon around each of the sausages
- Mix the honey and mustard together in a bowl
- Place the sausages on a lined baking tray, pour the honey and mustard mix all over the sausages, gently turn each pig/chick in blanket on the tray to make sure they are evenly covered.
- Put the sausages in the oven for 30-35 mins until sticky and slightly burnt.
- Serve immediately with your Christmas feast or as canapés with a festive glass of fizz.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per 2 Sausages|
|Of Which Saturates||5.3g||5.1g|
|Of Which Sugars||3.4g||3.3g|