Enjoy this gooey, cheesy, Paprika Chicken Pasta Bake! It's ideal for a weekday family dinner. Serve straight from the dish with a dressed green salad
- 1 Pack Heck! Paprika Chicken Chipolatas
- 300g Pasta
- 1 White onion (diced)
- 2 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 100g Cheddar (Grated)
- 1 Jar (500g) Tomato Pasta Sauce (you can always make your own)
- Pre - Heat the oven to 180°C fan
- Pop a large saucepan on the hob with water, salt and olive oil. Once the water is bubbling, add the pasta, cook for 15 mins or until the pasta is al dente.
- Place a frying pan on the hob with a drizzle of oil on a medium heat. Add the chipolatas and cook them for 12-14mins - Turning occasionally
- Add the pasta sauce to a pan on stove and add the diced onion
- Add the cayenne pepper to the sauce
- Once the pastas cooked, place the pasta into the sauce with the cooked sausages and pour into an oven safe dish and top with more cheese.
- Place the pasta bake into the oven for 20minutes so that the cheese is oozing and gooey.
- Serve with cheesy garlic bread and green salad
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||3.0g||9.3g|
|of which Sugars||2.8g||8.6g|