Prep time: 5mins - Cook time: 25mins - Serves: 2
Try this yummy midweek pizza with a twist - Tasty Paprika Chicken Calzone, cheesy, meaty and crunchy!
- 5 HECK Paprika Chicken Sausages
- 400g pizza dough ready rolled
- BBQ Sauce or tomato sauce
- 120g Cheese - Grated
- Pre - Heat the oven to 180 °C Fan and place a baking tray into oven
- Place a frying pan on the hob at a medium heat with a drizzle of oil
- Place the sausages into the pan for 12 - 14 minutes, turning occasionally
- While the sausages are cooking away, cut the pizza dough into two large circles.
- Cover one half of each circle with your BBQ/tomato sauce and cheese with the cooked Heck Sausages (chopped up)
- Fold over the other side and seal the edge with your fingers or a fork.
- Place the Calzones on the pre - heated baking tray for 15 mins.
- Serve with a salad, garlic bread and garlic dip.