Prep time: 10mins Cook time: 10mins Serves: 2
Stuck for a vegan snack? This is one yummy recipe, add a twist to these 'pigs' in blankets with BBQ sauce
- 1 Pack Heck! Meat Free Sausages
- 1 Aubergine
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- 3 gherkins
- 1 grilled pineapple slice
- BBQ sauce
- Sesame seeds
- Cut the aubergine into slices length-wise (1⁄2 inch thickness), then brush each slice with olive oil.
- Place them onto a non-stick baking tray and bake in the oven at 160 degrees for 7-9 minutes or until soft and lightly golden.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes, grill the pineapple slice and sausages, then cut your gherkins into inch-size bites.
- Assemble all ingredients onto toothpicks.
To serve drizzle with a little bbq sauce and sesame seeds for an extra crunch.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||
Per 279g Portion
(2 chipolatas = 57g)
|Of Which Saturates||0.3g||0.8g|
|Of Which Sugars||1.8g||5.1g|