Not finished a whole pack of sausages or bacon or have some leftover potatoes? This recipe will transform leftover fridge staples in to a crispy and cheesy appetiser all ages will enjoy!
- 1 Pack Heck! Paprika Chicken Chipolatas
- 4 Potatoes
- 100g Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 100g Grated Mozzarella
- 160g Bacon Lardons
- 1 tbsp Fresh Chives (Chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 220°C degrees
- Stab the potatoes 4-5 times with a fork, rub with olive oil and slightly season with salt and pepper
- Pop them in the oven for 1 hour on a baking tray lined with foil
- Pan fry the sausages for 8-10 minutes on medium heat
- When the sausages are almost done add in the bacon to fry
- Take the potatoes out of the oven and cut each potato lengthwise
- Using a spoon, scoop out most of the inside, leaving ¼ inch potato in each skin.
- Brush the outsides of the skins with melted butter and bake for another 15 minutes until the skin is crispy
- Take the potatoes out and fill with sausage, bacon and cheese
- Return to oven for a few minutes to melt the cheese
- Serve with sour cream and chives.
You can put the left over sweet potato in an air tight container and keep in the fridge to use as mash for another meal.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||
2 Potato Skins
|Of Which Saturates||4.4g||13g|
|Of Which Sugars||0g||1.4g|