Cook time 20 mins - Prep time 20 mins - Serves 2-3
Fresh salad base, topped with crispy Chicken Italia Posh Nuggets, bacon and a creamy pesto dressing.
1 pack Chicken Italia Posh Nuggets
2 slices Unsmoked Back Bacon
1 bag Mixed Salad Leaves
100g Cherry Tomatoes, halved
1/2 Cucumber, sliced
100g Creme Fraiche
1 tbsp Mayonnaise
1.5 tbsp Green Pesto
2 tbsp Parmesan, grated
- Preheat the oven to 180°c/356F.
- Place the posh nuggets onto an oven tray and bake for 20 mins until golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile, place the bacon under a hot grill and cook until crispy, then cut into small pieces and set aside.
- Mix together the creme fraiche, mayonnaise and pesto until combined. Add a splash of water to loosen if desired.
- In a large serving bowl, add the lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes, toss in half the pesto dressing, then top with the crispy nuggets, bacon, a sprinkle of parmesan and a final drizzle of pesto dressing.
Serve and enjoy!