Prep Time: 25 mins - Cook Time: 30-40 mins - Serves: 2
Nuggets with all the trimmings - a firm family favourite, with a luxurious twist!
- 1 pack of Heck Chicken Italia Posh Nuggets
For the Sweet Potato Chips-
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
For the Coleslaw-
- 1/4 White Cabbage
- 1/4 Red Onion
- 1/2 Carrot, peeled
- 1-3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
For the Posh Peas-
- 2 Handful of Petit Pois
- 1 Red Chilli, sliced
- 5 Mint Leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp Salted Butter
- To make the sweet potato chips, preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Cut the sweet potato into chips, toss in a bowl with the soy sauce and olive oil. Transfer to a lined baking tray & season with black pepper. Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Whilst the chips are cooking, you can make your coleslaw. Finely slice the white cabbage and red onion and grate your cabbage into a bowl. Mix in the mayonnaise & the mustard, stirring well until everything is combined. You can add more mayonnaise and mustard if needed.
- Place the Chicken Italia Nuggets onto a lined baking tray and place in the oven about half way through the cooking time for the chips. Bake the nuggets for 14-16 minutes, according to pack instructions.
- Heat some oil in a pan and fry off the chilli, add the peas into the pan with a little water, cook the peas for 1-3 minutes, then mix in the mint and place the butter on top to melt through the peas.
- To make the nuggets into hearts, slice 2 diagonally and take the 2 halves from each nugget to make a heart.
- Plate everything up & enjoy!