Prep time: 5mins - Cook time: 20mins - Serves: 2
Taking part in Veganuary? or just fancy a meat free meal? Try these yummy Veggie sausage pizza wraps using our Vegan Italia Sausages and Warburtons Gluten Free Wraps.
- 4 Heck! Vegan Italia Sausages
- 2 Gluten-Free Warburtons Wraps
- 2 slices of dairy-free cheeze
- 1⁄2 red or yellow pepper (thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1⁄2 onion (finely diced)
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1⁄2 tsp basil
- 1⁄2 tsp thyme
- 1⁄4 tsp fennel
- 1⁄8 tsp sweet paprika powder
- A pinch of salt
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the onion for 1-2 minutes until translucent. Add the crushed garlic to the pan and cook for a further minute, then add the thinly sliced pepper. Cook until softened.
- Add in the tomato paste and seasoning, then remove the pan from the heat and stir everything together. Add 1-2 tbsp of water until you get a smooth but spreadable texture.
- In the meantime, fry your Heck sausages according to packaging instructions.
- Place a slice of dairy-free cheeze in the middle of each wrap, top with the sausages and pizza filling, then fold the wrap and place it in a pan to toast the wrap until golden and lightly crunchy.
- Serve hot
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Pizza Wrap|
|Of Which Saturates||2.5g||5.8g|
|Of Which Sugars||3.6g||8.2g|