Prep Time: 5mins - Cook Time: 30mins - Serves: 4
Have fun in the kitchen creating these Vegfurter Hot Dogs, enjoy as a family dinner or for a BBQ. The yummy onions and chilli jam pack a punch with the tastebuds.
- 1 Pack Heck! Vegfurters
- 2 white onions
- 3 tsp Chilli Jam
- 1tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 4 Brioche Hot dog Buns
- Pre-heat the grill to medium.
- Gently heat the oil in a saucepan.
- Finely slice the onions and add to the pan. Cook on a low/medium heat for 10-15 minutes until nicely golden but not brown (two minutes before the onions are ready, add the chilli jam and mix thoroughly).
- Whilst cooking the onions place the sausages under a medium grill and cook 10-12 minutes, turning frequently.
- Build your hotdogs and place a big spoonful of the chilli jam onions on top of each sausage.
- Serve with a nice dollop of ketchup and your favourite fries.
| Nutritional Information
||Per Veg! Dog|
Of Which Saturates
Of Which Sugars