Serves: 2 (Makes 8 Buns)
Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- HECK Asian Pork Mince Bao Buns
- Bao Buns
- 1-2 x Large Carrot(s)
- 1 x Cucumber
- Fresh Spring Onions
- 1 x Red Chilli (optional)
- Sesame Seeds (black and white)
- Fresh Coriander
- Hoisin Sauce
- Heat up the pan and place in the pack of HECK Asian Pork Mince - Using a wooden spoon break up the mince and cook until golden brown and cooked through.
- Whilst the mince cooks, prepare all the toppings for your bao buns - Slice up the carrot and cucumber into small matchstick pieces, chop up the fresh coriander and spring onion. Slice up the red chilli if you’re looking for a little extra heat.
- Cook the bao buns as per the instructions on the pack - They can be homemade if you prefer.
- Once the mince and bao buns are ready, start making them up. Open the soft bao bun, add a teaspoon of hoisin sauce and a tablespoon of mince, top with the veg matchsticks, sprinkle with coriander, spring onion, red chilli and the sesame seeds. Drizzle over some extra hoisin sauce if you wish.