Prep Time: 10mins - Cooking Time: 15mins - Serves: 4
Time to get wrapping with these Heck! 97% Vietnamese filled Spring Rolls. These veggie packed bundles make the perfect dish for packing an insane amount of veggies into your diet. Great for Finger food or as a yummy lunch.
- x1 Pack Heck! 97% Pork Sausages
- x8 Rice Papers
- 1/4 Bag Rice Noodles
- x2 heads Little Gem Lettuce
- x1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cucumber (Thinly Sliced Sticks)
- 1 Carrot (Grated)
- 1/4 Purple Cabbage ( Thinly Sliced)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
For the Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 Red Chilli (Finely Diced)
- 5cm Piece Fresh Ginger (Finely Diced)
- 100ml Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- Place a Frying pan on the hob at a medium to high heat with a drizzle of Olive Oil.
- Once the frying pan is up to temperature, add in the sausages and cook for 12 - 14mins, turning occassionally.
- Whilst the sausages are cooking, bring a pan of water to a boil. Add in rice noodles and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat, drain and rinse under cold water to stop cooking.
- Trim little gem lettuce leaves to fit on the rice paper. Working with one rice paper at a time, submerge in a shallow bowl of water ( a shallow pasta dish works great) for 5 seconds. Remove rice paper from water and place on your work surface.
- Once the sausages are cooked, slice them length ways into half then half again so you should now have four long sausage sticks. Do this for the rest of the sausages.
- Lay a lettuce leaf on the paper, then layer on two sticks of the sausages, a small amount of rice noodles and each of the veggies.
- Fold over one side of the rice paper then fold over top and bottom. Using a rolling motion, continue to seal rice paper on opposite side.
- Serve up with the homemade dipping sauce.
For The Dipping Sauce
- Combine the Chilli, Ginger and Soy Sauce in a small bow. You change the amount of chilli added to how much heat you can handle.
If you prefer, you can always to swap out the meat Sausages for our Veggie ones.