Prep Time: 10mins - Cooking Time: 30mins - Serves: 3
Get into the St Patricks day spirit this year with our limited edition Feck! Pork and Ale sausages. We've team them with a proper Irish Dish - Colcannon, creamy mashed potatoes mixed with buttery cabbage and Bacon. Yum!
- 1 pack Feck! Pork and Ale Sausages
- 1kg Red Potatoes (peeled and chopped into chunks)
- 100g Butter
- 140g Back Bacon (finely sliced)
- 1 small Savoy Cabbage
- 150ml Double Cream
Optional - Gravy
- Tip the potatoes into a large saucepan of water. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 15-20 mins.
- Place a frying pan on the hob at a medium to hight heat. Add in a drizzle of oil. Once the oil has heated up, cook the sausages for 12 - 15mins turning occasionally until cooked all the way through and piping hot.
- Meanwhile, heat a quarter of the butter in a saucepan, then fry the bacon and half the cabbage for 5 mins, turn off the heat and set aside.
- Drain potatoes in a colander.
- Then mash the potato until smooth. Heat cream with remaining butter and, when almost boiling, beat into the potato.
- Add bacon and cabbage to potato and mix.
- Serve up with our Feck! Sausages and optional gravy.
Happy St Patricks Day, Enjoy!