Prep Time: 15mins - Cooking Time: 20mins - Serves: 4
Use up your leftover Christmas veg the best way! Mix up some festive veggies, brie, cranberry sauce and our Family Favourite Chipolatas then bake in the oven for the ultimate Christmas veggie traybake.
- 1 Pack Heck! Family Favourite Chipolatas
- 600g leftover roast veg, such as Potatoes, Carrots, Sprouts, Leeks and Parsnips
- 2 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 2 Sprigs Rosemary (leaves removed)
- 4 Sprigs Thyme (leaves removed)
- 150g brie (sliced)
- 5 tbsp leftover cranberry sauce
- Heat the oven to 180°C fan.
- Put the roast veg in a roasting tray with the Family Favourite Chipolatas, drizzle with the sunflower oil, add black pepper and scatter the herbs over (reserve some to garnish), then roast for 15 minutes until the chipolatas are cooked through.
- The veg should be hot all the way through and slightly crispy.
- Dot the brie over the roasted vegetables and Chipolatas, then return to the oven for 5-8 minutes until melted.
- Drizzle with the cranberry sauce, scatter with the pine nuts and the remaining herbs.
- Serve immediately with some heated up leftover gravy.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|Of Which Saturates||4.5g||12g|
|Of Which Sugars||5.0g||14g|